Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager is responsible for managing and executing the marketing plan for Infosoft Group products, brands, and services. Will work with the marketing team, product management, IT, and sales leadership to drive revenue generating programs with associated tactics and measurement of results. S/he will work in partnership with the marketing team members to build and execute integrated marketing plans, to include activities such as content development, promotions, marketing communications, event marketing, public relations, social media, and digital marketing, along with measuring and evaluating marketing campaign performance.
- Plan, manage and execute demand generation campaigns and associated tactics, including: Digital Assets, Advertising, Trade Shows & Events, Email Marketing, Webinars, Videos/Podcasts, Direct Mail and Third-Party Promotions.
- Create, maintain and syndicate content using agreed upon SEO keywords for content such as: Datasheets, White Papers, eBooks, Catalogs, Website Content, Webinars, FAQs, Social, Infographics, Blogs, Case Studies, Demos, Videos, etc.
- Manage excellent relationships with subject matter experts and vendors.
- Working with marketing analytics, analyze marketing campaign performance and SEO to identify areas for improvement.
- Review and evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Update budget to ensure all programs are met within budget parameters.
- Assist in the creation of buyer and user personas that define key pain points and messaging to be used in content.
- Work with marketing leadership to define market segmentation, while working closely with sales to ensure that lead generation efforts appropriately map to specific target audiences.
- Build positioning documents for respective product launches, including: market trends, product differentiators/proof points, competitive analysis, persona information and external messaging.
- Manage product launches with key constituencies: Product Management, IT, PR, Business Unit, Sales.
- Support sales team with regard to customer product sales.
- Manage 3rd party vendors and contractors.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all contacts and organizations assuring that Infosoft Group is represented professionally and positively.
- Maintain regular and dependable attendance.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and adhere to the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Keep immediate supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, and problems identified.
- Respect confidentiality in discussing corporate, fiscal and staff matters.
- Cooperate with company management by performing any other duties when asked to do so.
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, Psychology or related.
- 5+ years marketing related experience (product marketing, field marketing, digital marketing or marketing communications).
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools/CRM systems/Google Analytics.
- Experience in digital marketing tactics (Web, SEO, PPC, Remarketing).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade.
- Proven ability to interact with cross-functional areas such as IT, product management, and ales stakeholders.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, self-starter. Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and managing multiple projects from start to finish.
- Proficient in Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with company employees, customers, vendors and all other external contacts. Requires active listening skills as well.
- Requires strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Requires ability to be highly organized with a strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Requires the ability to establish effective work relationships with a wide variety of people from within and outside of the organization.
- Requires the ability to function intuitively, independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires strong computer skills that include proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications and the ability to use a variety of computer software packages.
- Requires the ability to use a variety of standard office equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer