Sourcing Category Manager, Indirect Sourcing
As Sourcing Category Manager, indirect sourcing you will lead nominated indirect sourcing sub-categories and implement value optimization projects for Fiskars Corporation. A vital part of your work is also to develop sourcing processes & tools in all sourcing categories in collaboration with sourcing team, stakeholders & interfaces. You will effectively collaborate with all Fiskars stakeholders to deliver best value and solutions to Fiskars Corporation. We work in flexible and dynamic way in the team and support each other with their categories also.
- Sourcing category management and leading category roadmap creations and execute roadmap projects (tendering, supplier qualification, contracting) together with cross-functional matrix team
- Sourcing management i.e. professional tendering and contract negotiation
- Supplier Relationship Management on strategic and tactical level (contracting, fact-based vendor evaluation process, meeting practices). Leading regular business reviews with nominated suppliers together with stakeholders
- Business case preparations
- Sourcing process and tools development
- Project management for sourcing development projects
- You are responsible of the IT sourcing category overall and nominated other categories
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain; Master's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of sourcing experience including overseas negotiation, packaging, and total cost of acquisition analysis.
- This role demands a high level of interaction with both internal and external stakeholders and must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and change management skills as well as resilience.
- Strong skills in analytics and capability to convert data into information and summaries.
- Strong driver of change, independent can-do attitude, flexible mindset, strong team player, hands-on when needed.
- Experience with sourcing strategy and supply base management; Cost and price management and NPD process and product category understanding.
- Advanced Excel user and capability to convert data into selling PowerPoint presentations
- The role will require some ability to travel and occasionally work across global time-zones.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities