Disaster Restoration Technician Lead
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Do you want a new, exciting, long-term career with a growing company? Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you like helping to make a positive difference in other peoples' lives?
We are the Wisconsin's largest ServiceMaster franchise company with 6 branches located in Green Bay, Appleton, Rhinelander, Wausau, Ashland & Superior Wisconsin that offers its employees on-the-job training, opportunity for career advancement, while helping people in need.
The Crew Chief is primarily responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the Project Manager relating to fire, water, and mold disaster restoration services.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform all assignments carefully, promptly and efficiently
- Maintain a high level of customer service and ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Attend training seminars as required
- Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements
- Follows Clean Trust Standards
- Flexibility to work in all environmental conditions both inside and outside
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively
- Ensures that all equipment, supplies, vehicles and products are carefully handled and kept in working order.
- Able to work a varied work schedule including nights, weekends, on call shifts, and overnight or out of town travel as needed
- Handles payments from customers ensuring the money is accounted for and deposited appropriately
- Reviews Master Moment brochures with the customer to ensure they understand the work that was done and what is to be done on the job
- Utilizing technology to increase efficiency on the job with tools such as the Mobile Service Manager, laser tape measure, moisture meter, digital camera and GPS.
- Reviews the work schedule posted by the Project Manager at the end of each day or log/calls in to receive the next day's work schedule
- Must be able to stand 95% of the day and climb up and down stairs
- Ability to maintain an open mind and change from one project to another with little notice
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times by wearing only ServiceMaster approved uniforms and hats
- Proven leadership ability required
- Responsible for the Mobile Service Manger (MSM) - able to delegate to other employees but is responsible for the accuracy of information in the MSM
- Responsible for ensuring all paperwork is completed on their assigned jobs
- Makes sure that the proper procedures are being followed as the job progresses and is completed
- Ensures all documents, photos, and job notes are scanned in labeled in the job in Chronicle
- Able to delegate duties to Technicians and Technicians Assistants but is responsible for all work assigned to them to being completed efficiently and correctly
- Required to be the first person on the job site
Skills/Qualifications - Training available to the right Canidate
Clean Trust Fire and Odor Certifications or The Clean Trust Water Certification Preffered but not Required
Additional Clean Trust Certifications as warranted to provide additional services
Current Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
High school diploma
1 year of disaster restoration experience
Benefits: Available once employee completes probationary period, and includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short & Long Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and PTO
Posted 16 months ago