Responsible for prospecting, sales and providing consultative advice to clients.
Willing to consider candidates for both our Southeast and Milwaukee markets - job location could be in Racine, Kenosha, or Milwaukee area.
- Execution of our comprehensive sales process which includes successful prospecting, planning and gaining new business.
- Knowledge of full portfolio of JFG products and services; actively cross-sells full breadth and depth of products. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales, cross-sales and referral goals.
- Actively call/joint call on identified target segments, prospects, centers of influence, etc. to lead new business development and client acquisition efforts.
- Prospects and makes contact with potential clients.
- Follows up on referrals from bank associates, current insurance clients and other sources.
- Meets with prospective clients to obtain information about their current insurance package and their insurance needs for the future.
- Facilitates proposal development.
- Provides personal lines insurance coverage counseling, giving advice on strategies to mitigate risk to insurer.
- Responsible for ensuring all facets of the Johnson Advantage are performed for targeted clients.
- Must have effective working relationship with service associates.
- College degree preferred, High School Diploma required.
- 3-5 years personal lines insurance experience preferred, however, experience in a consultative sales role will be considered in lieu of personal lines experience.
- Insurance License Required.
- Excellent client service and communication skills essential.
- Successful candidate must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work independently and posses the ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities