TIG WELDER/FABRICATOR ($18.00 - $27.00)
IMMEDIATE OPENING - Forward Resume to: GREENBAY@USTFJOBS.COM or apply on-line to: WWW.USTECHFORCE.COM . We are seeking to hire a TIG WELDER/FABRICATOR of stainless steel equipment for the food, dairy and sanitary stainless steel industries. Must have experience in TIG welding on stainless steel, operating shears, rolls, saws, press break. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Must be able to read blue prints and sketches fluently. Excellent shop math required.
- Must be capable of learning and efficiently performing multiple functions throughout the fabrication department including but not limited to cutting, welding (TIG/Purge), grinding, bending, pressing, and associated metal fabrication work.
- Must be capable of successfully passing welding test.
- Must have or able to obtain ASME Welding Certification.
- Must be able to accurately read blue prints and comprehend standard operating procedures.
- Must have above average math skills to add and subtract whole numbers and fractions.
- Must be able to accurately measure using tape measure.
- Must have or immediately obtain a Fork Lift/Pallet Truck operator's license.
- Capable of bending, twisting, squatting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, reaching/working overhead and standing for long periods of time while performing physically demanding repetitive job tasks.
- Capable of regular lifting randomly sized items up to 70 pounds.
- Read blue prints and specs to accurately plan and layout work to build machines and equipment from start to finish. Ensure correct product dimensions are obtained while minimizing product waste.
- Efficiently and Effectively perform welding (TIG/Purge, MIG, Stick), soldering, forming, sawing, shearing, polishing, roll form or break press activities per each job order. Perform light maintenance and report equipment faults for repairs.
- Fabricate and weld custom designed ASME Code pressure vessels, process equipment, components and other items from stainless steel and other metals.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions. Perform fabrication and welding work in confined spaces.
- Regularly perform and document Quality Assurance checks measuring items with applicable tools ensuring product specifications are maintained. Immediately report quality problems to management.
- Fill out daily paperwork for all work projects in a timely manner ensuring proper allocation of time and materials.
- Must be available to assist with periodic road crew work.
- Assist with inventories to track costs and assure ample supplies on hand with minimal inventory carrying costs.
- Safely and efficiently operate Fork Lift and Overhead Crane to load and unload parts from machines, fixtures and work areas.
For immediate consideration forward resume or work history to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR - apply in person at US Tech Force, 1830 W. Mason St. Suite 2, Green Bay, WI 54303.
We specialize in helping people find the right job with the right company! We have job opportunities with All Industries & All Positions and change daily. Contact us for more information - 920-499-6400
Like us on Facebook: US Tech Force Green Bay
Visit our website for an up-to-date list of job openings or to apply on-line: www.ustechforce.com
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com