Job Title: Painter – 2nd Shift (2:30 pm - 1:00 am)
Must be able to take direction and work in a fast-paced industrial environment; priming, painting/coating primarily large steel/metal materials.
Primary Responsibilities: Will Train as needed.
Operating Equipment – Both conventional and airless methods used for epoxy, urethane and polyurethane paints. (Powder coating and automotive painting not necessarily transferable.)
Paint Knowledge – Experience with mixing paint as well as an understanding of its constituents and characteristics for ease in applying is a plus. As well as knowledge of anticipated drying times and correcting of flaws when necessary. (Willing to Train)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prefer knowledge of paint production warehouse and/or heavy industrial background.
- Conventional and airless painting experience are a plus. Attention to detail is mandatory to avoid runs, skips and other quality issues.
- Must also be conscientious of safety and clean-up.
- Basic knowledge of quality control practices and experience with wet mil gauges is beneficial.
- Strong work ethic is a must. Unexcused absences and tardiness will not be tolerated.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills required.
• Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
• Some jobs require working at heights that exceed 20 feet (after 90-day probationary period).
• May experience significant changes in room temperatures in severely hot or cold weather.
• Safety glasses/goggles, ear plugs, and steel toe boots must be worn at all times on shop floor.
• Must have pulmonary fit test along with hearing tests performed annually.
For Immediate Consideration –Resumes can be sent to email@example.com - OR –
Apply in person at: US Tech Force, 4010 W. Spencer St. Suite 101, Appleton, WI 54914
OR – Apply on-line at: www.ustechforce.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ustechforce
US Tech Force is a full service employment agency...specializing in helping people find the right jobs with the right company. We work with All Industries and All Positions and primarily offer temp to hire , long term employment.