Electrical Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift - $20.00 - $23.00/hour)
Do you enjoy troubleshooting and ensuring machine reliability? Then Apply Today - www.ustechforce.com
You will be completing preventative maintenance on a variety of equipment within the Factory - Manufacturing Environment, Located in Green Bay, WI.
- You will troubleshoot problems as they arise throughout the workday and complete long-term projects throughout the organization.
- Maintain and repair existing electrical infrastructure using drawings and blueprints.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Operate in response to requests from the Facilities Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor and set priorities as required to maximize equipment runtime.
- Troubleshoot and ensure machine uptime on overhead cranes, sand mixers, conveyors and other equipment.
- A high school diploma and technical certificate are preferred.
- Minimum of three years of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and overall machine troubleshooting experience.
- Must be able to work well and communicate with all functional departments within the company and outside vendors/contractors.
- Must have strong understanding of preventative maintenance procedures and associated documentation.
- Must be able to work as a team player with limited direction and guidance and have a well-developed sense of urgency.
Sunday: 6pm – 4:30am & Monday – Friday: 9:30pm – 6am
For immediate consideration: forward your resume to: email@example.com
Apply in person at: US Tech Force, 1830 W. Mason St. Suite 2, Green Bay, WI 54303
Visit our website for an up-to-date list of job openings or to apply: www.ustechforce.com
Call at: 920-499-6400