- Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,000 customers across 67 countries, including more than 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
Business operations teams at FireEye play an integral role in the success and growth of our company. The FireEye IGNITE program offers internships across the following areas of business operations.
- Inside Sales
- Project Management
- Product Management
- Marketing (Field, Product, Data)
- Human Resources
- Sales Operations
NOTE: The IGNITE Intern Program is designed to help students gain hands-on experience through project-based internships. These projects are carefully reviewed internally and will be opened for applications once this process is completed.
In an effort to stay in touch, the University Recruiting team sends newsletters to all who express an interest in the program. These e-newsletters contain information about the company, the program, and our intern position openings.
We understand you are eager to get started and we would like to start getting to know you, as well. Please click "I'm Interested" to upload your resume and create a profile for us to view.
Sales projects could include:
- Building a strong prospect list through sales enablement tools
- Support the sales team through improving data insight and streamlining processes
Marketing projects could include:
- Creation, tracking, management, and reporting on the overall results of one lead generation program
- Play an active role in the communication and roll-out of new collateral and sales tools to the Sales team as part of go-to-market sales enablement
- Assist in execution of field events: i.e. manage logistic requests with exhibit companies
Project/Product Management projects could include:
- Creating and driving a process to ensure that this site remains current with up-to-date information
- Regularly generated business performance reports and dashboards for key performance indicators
- Team collaboration and monitoring of product business status and health
Finance/Accounting projects could include:
- Assist in the annual planning and quarterly re-forecast processes
- Assist with the compilation of the monthly reporting package, which includes project related reporting
Human Resources projects could include:
- Recruiting - Coordinate and schedule interviews, Resume reviews, Participate in Social Media
- HR Operations - work on projects to improve the overall employee experience and keep the leadership and employees informed of the feedback
- All applicants must be currently pursuing a degree at an accredited institution
- Pursuing a degree and interest/experience with one of the specified areas
- Preferred previous business-related internship experience
- Excellent communication skills and an ambition to succeed
- Demonstrates team orientation, collaborative skills, stakeholder management, and strong influence skills
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to grasp complex technical, marketing, and business concepts
Please Note: This position is intended for students to express their interest in our 2019 Business Operations Intern Projects - this is not an open position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.