Founders 3 Real Estate Services is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm headquartered in downtown Milwaukee. We are looking for a qualified and experienced person with experience in commercial HVAC maintenance with a certification in the HVAC trade including Freon handling certification. $5,000.00 sign-on bonus paid over 24 months of employment.
Responsibilities include: working under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods; providing information and/or advising others; and operating within a defined budget. Utilization of resources from other work units may be required to perform the job's functions. There is some opportunity to impact the organization’s services.
The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing; frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; and significant fine finger dexterity. Generally the job requires 10% sitting, 60% walking, and 30% standing. The job is performed under temperature extremes and in a generally hazard free environment.
- Coordinates with assigned foreman and/or other trades for the purpose of completing projects and work orders efficiently.
- Diagnoses cause of problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and/or systems repair and/or replacement needs.
- Fabricates equipment parts for the purpose of meeting specialty needs and/or replacing unavailable parts.
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
- Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Installs heating and air conditioning equipment and systems for the purpose of providing enhanced and/or upgraded capabilities.
- Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment for the purpose of ensuring availability in safe operating condition.
- Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars, as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance as needed for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning of HVAC systems.
- Prepares written materials (e.g. Repair status, activity logs, etc.) For the purpose of documenting activities and/or conveying information.
- Repairs heating and air conditioning systems and/or components (e.g. pumps, motors, air handlers, fan coils, piping, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of items required to complete the necessary installation and/or repair.
- Responds to emergency situations during or after hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Group Term Life
- Sick/Personal Time
- Salary is dependent upon experience
40 hours a week, Monday to Friday. Occasional special projects requiring weekend hours.
For more information on Founders 3 Real Estate Services, please visit www.founders3.com.
Job Type: Full-time