THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE!
When it comes to programming PLCs and designing electrical systems for high speed automated equipment, you have this thing nailed.
You have been programming PLCs for a long time, and you can make a machine do almost anything. From complex assembly processes to material handling, robots, grippers, complicated sorting procedures, sensors, motion controllers and beyond, you have this covered.
Along with this your schematics are detailed. Concise and accurate. To top it off, your customers love working with you as you take each project from concept to successful installation.
Even though you sort of like your job, truth be told, every day you find yourself wishing you were on a new product development team as you are growing tired of working on variations of the same old stuff every day. In a perfect world you would be regularly challenged to push the technology envelope as you help to create new and innovative automated machinery and processes.
Well…we want to be the first to say 'Congratulations' because this IS the opportunity you have been dreaming about!
A successful candidate can:
1. Take charge of the electrical engineering, PLCs, and software design of control systems for a wide variety of complex automation equipment and new applications.
2. Create detailed schematics, cable routing diagrams, panel layouts, bills of materials, and material requisition forms as required for assigned projects.
3. Select and integrate hardware and software components such as material handling systems, machining applications, assembly procedures, robots, grippers, load cells, motion controllers, sensors, safety systems, vision systems, lasers, etc.
4. Debug and commission software programs during systems integration phase and then at the customer's site during installation (as needed).
5. Travel up to 25 percent to support your amazing projects.
6. Provide technical direction to Junior Engineers, Electrical Technicians, and Machine Builders as needed.
A. Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, specializing in controls systems design or software engineering; BSEE degree preferred.
B. 3 – 15 years of experience writing PLC software and/or electrical design for automation systems.
C. Successful experience troubleshooting equipment during all project phases.
D. Experience using AutoCAD or AutoCAD Electrical.
E. MUST be a US Citizen or authorized to work for any employer to be considered.
Please forward us your resume along with a cover letter which talks about your experience and goals. Your friends at TechRecruiters will take it from here.
We are an EEOC and we proudly support our military. Qualified veterans and encouraged to apply!
TechRecruiters has been matching quality people with world class companies since 2002!