Position is responsible for all aspects of client claims servicing and acts as a liaison between the insurance company and the Johnson Insurance client by advocating on their behalf during high level and challenging claim situations. Acts as a business partner to all Johnson Insurance and Johnson Financial Group associates.
- Responsible for coverage analysis, when claims are reported to ensure any potential problems are identified and communicated timely.
- Deliver client services including education around claims and risk reduction with or without the producer.
- Monitor a large and/or complex claims and provide updates as appropriate to clients and producers until claim is closed.
- Responsible for handling all levels of correspondence.
- Maintain existing electronic files, respond to telephone, email or fax inquiries from both clients and companies.
- Educate business partners and clients in linking WC claims severity & frequency to cost.
- Work as a team with other insurance service associates.
- Follows agency workflows and procedures. Utilizes agency management system.
- Keeps current on carriers, product knowledge and trends in the marketplace.
- Alert management of potential Errors & Omissions immediately upon discovery.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in commercial insurance client service or related field, as well as coverage knowledge is highly desired.
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging technology essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- PC proficiency in a windows environment required, including Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in keyboarding.
- Professional communication both verbally and written.
- Familiarity with the Applied Agency System with Epic a plus.
- Designation a plus – CPCU, RPLU, CIC, AAI, CISR or ACSR
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities