JOB LOCATION: Milwaukee, WI
Are you driven by achieving goals and advancing your career?
Are you interested in working for an innovative company with a laser focus on finding and developing new sales professionals?
"Live here. Work here". That's what we are all about: helping people find rewarding careers, where they live. It's about connecting people with a better job to provide them with a better life; it's about helping an employer find that "right" person to make their team complete: it's about helping the people around you, right here in your community.
Our approach to connecting people with employers has helped us develop an extremely successful niche in the online community. Today, Infosoft Group operates over 600 employment and diversity web sites (i.e. MilwaukeeJobs.com, JobsinMinneapolis.com) and provide services to thousands of employers throughout the United States. Our offices are located in Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
As an Account Executive, you will sell recruiting solutions to HR professionals. We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, passionate sales professionals to join our elite team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and key decision makers
- Secure business meetings through cold-calling, email, and inbound leads
- Effectively manage sales pipelines and drive urgency in sales processes
- Generate new business by establishing key value differentiation while conducting online business presentations
- Execute effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales quotas
What we have to offer:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred. In lieu of a degree, additional work experience of 5+ years of experience may be substituted
- Requires 1 to 3 years previous sales experience, preferably in business-to-business sales
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Self-starter and team player, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with CRM systems or enterprise technologies a plus
- Technology savvy and quick to adopt new sales tools and processes
- Unmatched opportunity for career growth
- Outstanding benefits that include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and a 401(k) with company
- An opportunity to work with an outstanding and supportive team of professionals
- In-house training classes and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- On-site fitness center
- Casual dress policy and high-energy work environment