|Job Title||Industrial Field Service Technician|
|Location||Sheboygan Falls, WI, US|
|Organization Name||7669 Sheboygan Falls, Wi - EESCO|
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded Fortune 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. 2017 annual sales were approximately $7.7 billion. The company employs approximately 9,100 people, maintains relationships with over 26,000 suppliers, and serves approximately 70,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities. WESCO operates 10 fully automated distribution centers and approximately 500 full-service branches in North America and international markets, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
|Responsible for providing on-site services to support process and manufacturing operations, including specific services related to identifying and evaluating a customer's installed base of hardware, software, network equipment, store room inventory, and safety compliance. Measures and verifies component materials are available per specification. Also performs additional duties related to plant services at customer site.|
* Performs on-site collection of current install base of automation and electrical equipment and storeroom assets.
* Performs on-site collection of arc flash and lockout tag out policies, procedures, and compliance information.
* Utilizes schematics, blueprints, and other data to assess customer needs and makes recommendations.
* Provides start up services on variable frequency drives, including configuration, testing, reviewing analytics, and measurement using appropriate industrial meters and equipment.
* Manages subcontracted services and parts management agreement contracts by utilizing integrated contract management tools and software.
* Develops relationships with key customer stake holders communicating value of service offerings.
* Works with customers to determine value added opportunities for products and services, identifies needs, and meets established sales and margin goals with customer base.
* Clarifies and resolves customer issues, and presents findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
* Responsible for growth of transactional remanufacturing and repair business on a year over year basis.
* Facilitates, in person, quarterly and monthly review meetings with customers.Maintains documentation on manufacturing processes to comply with organization and regulatory standards.
Working in an industrial manufacturing environment - 2 years required; 3 years preferred
Exposure to industrial control systems, including programmable logic controller (PLC), human machine interface (HMI), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), motor control centers, variable frequency drives, motion control, networking, and additional automation applications (Rockwell or comparable platform). - 2 years requires; 3 years preferred
Exposure to lockout tag out standards and best practices - 1 year preferred
Exposure to industrial arc flash standards and best practices - 1 year required
Associates' Degree in Engineering, technology degree; suitable equivalent industry training required; Bachelors' Degree preferred
Demonstrated interpersonal communications, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing demands
Self-motivated and able to work independently
Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Hands on experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Outside Sales - Work is generally performed in an office environment, but employee may need to travel to customer sites or warehouse facilities. Driving may be required for an extended period of time with frequent stops and starts. Can be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
* Work is physically strenuous and workers are required to lift heavy packages up to 50 pounds.
* Work may require excessive bending or stooping.
* Employee required to walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day.
* Employee required to sit and drive a vehicle to perform their job.
* Employee required to climb ladders.
* Employee required to organize and coordinate schedules.
* Employee required to analyze and interpret complex data.
* Employee required to calibrate precise measurements.
* Employee required to problem-solve.
* Employee required to communicate with the public.
At WESCO, we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, paid time off (PTO), 401k, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, Legal assistance and more. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination."
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination."
Press "Apply Now" below.
|Country||United States of America|
|United States of America|