As a Punch Press Set up Operator at Capitol Stampings, you will be responsible for setting and operating a metal stamping punch press. Press sizes range from 200 Ton - 1000 Ton and types of tool include progressive, transfer and compound.
Required Skills and qualifications:
* Experience with setting up and operating coil fed progressive and compound dies.
* Perform some preventive maintenance on machines as scheduled including minor adjustments of tooling.
* Prepare documentation of required tooling and machine set ups.
* Must be able to understand and work from blueprints.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to work effectively in a team work environment.
* Able to use basic inspection equipment including height stand, calipers and micrometers.
* Must to be able to lift up to 50 pounds in a regular basis.
* Must be able to stand, climb, bend, reach and stoop for most of the regular work shift.
Capitol Stampings is a market leader in the metal stamping industry and related services, We were founded in 1945, and after almost 75 years we are proud to say we are still Made In Milwaukee.
Capitol Stampings is focused on growing and creating an open, safe and participative work environment, seeking positive growth, stability and opportunity for all employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.