Our Pilgrim Road Power Train Operation (PTO) facility provides complete engines and transmissions for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. This person will support the manufacturing of electrical charging systems in the Rotor and Stator production areas.
This is what you'll do:
- Provide technical support for all manufacturing processes and equipment in the Rotor and Stator manufacturing area.
- Support the manufacturing team to achieve department metrics for safety, quality, delivery, cost, people and sustainability
- Be a key link in the help chain to support rotation group team members
- Drive Continuous Improvement in the manufacturing process
- Implement new model and design changes
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering Preferred
We are looking for someone…
- Who typically has a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- With experience in:
- Basic CNC turning
- Magnet bonding
- Magnetic circuit theory including saturation curve construction & analysis and also testing & system output
- Who has experience with robot automation, particularly ABB and Fanuc
- With magnet wire winding experience and also precision needle winding
- Specifically single phase and three phase electric circuits, two layer and four layer winding patterns, machine programming for modifying winding patterns
- Who also has electrical testing knowledge and diagnostics with Hipot, resistance, direct and indirect surge testing, electrical limits and diagnostics, and lastly magnet wire electrical characteristics and limitations
- Who has had experience with new product introductions with PPAP and PFMEA processes
- Who has basic electrical crimping experience including crimp quality, specifications, crimp height calculations
- Who has knowledge of trickle impregnation for secondary insulation regarding temperature characteristics of secondary insulation and two-part epoxy resin mixing technology
Harley-Davidson is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or other classes protected by applicable law. Equal Opportunity Employer.