Quality Control Inspector
The Quality Control Inspector will be responsible for performing a wide variety of activities within the QA Department.
Reports to: Quality Engineer
· Perform routine audits of production processes in all production areas and lines.
· Create training presentations on Quality related processes and procedures.
· Translate training materials, SOPs, and forms from English to Spanish.
· Conduct training sessions in dual languages as appropriate.
· Audit documentation for compliance with Good Documentation Practices.
· Verify that incoming packaging components meet specification and release them for use in production.
· Review quality control paperwork as completed by operators on all production lines ensuring that results are within established specification ranges.
· Coordinate the control or release of conforming and nonconforming finished products and raw materials.
· Reinforce Good Manufacturing Practices with all plant employees by conduct weekly GMP audits.
· Pull samples from manufactured lots and perform confirmatory testing of finished products and WIP using AQL statistical plan.
· Identify and quantify critical, major and minor defects prior to releasing to subsequent phase of manufacturing.
· Communicate effectively with various employees, including operators, mechanics, leads, and department heads in the company to ensure that quality standards are met
· Regularly utilize Microsoft Office programs to create documentation and communicate via email.
Issue controlled documents to Quality, Production and Maintenance personnel.
2-5+ Years – Quality Control experience in an OTC, Pharmaceutical or Food/Beverage company
FDA regulatory compliance experience (21 CFR Parts 210 & 211)