Dates: Now through the end of December
Here’s what a typical day might look like. Other duties may be assigned.
- Remove embroidery backing from product
- Trim unnecessary threads
- Fold, tag, and bag as directed on work order
- Perform final quality inspection of embroidered product
- Prepare orders for shipping
- Complete paperwork and box labels
- Sort items/garments by color
- Support operators by unpacking and staging product
- Assist in machine set-up
- Act as back up for Embroidery Operators when needed
- Able to process alphanumeric data quickly and accurately.
- Good communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and work as be a team player.
- Ability to work with small objects (i.e. threading needles).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced production environment.
- Prior experience with quality control is preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.