To establish open lines of credit for customers and process credit card, check and wire transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Evaluate customer’s accounts for open lines of credit based upon:
- Dun & Bradstreet information.
- Credit references.
- Past history with 4imprint.
- Corporate Account Guidelines.
- Business Information Reports as needed.
- Process all credit card transaction
- Authorizing the credit card for an order to be released.
- Charging the credit card.
- Notify customer if credit card was declined, rejected or otherwise not acceptable.
- Refunding customer’s credit cards due to overcharges resulting from claims change of credit cards or cancellation.
- Investigate credit card discrepancies.
- Printing and sending all receipt of charge or credits requested by customer.
- Verify purchase order requirements from 4imprint customers.
- Back up to the Accounting Claims.
- Monitor all Tabs in the Credit Control Launch Pad.
- Follow up on all Credit Fail or Committed orders.
- Request cancellation of any item in credit fail or committed over 30 days old to sales team.
- Receive and handle all incoming internal and external phone calls and emails regarding all phases of credit.
- Assist in processing and report reviewing when assigned by manager.
- Responsible for working the credit email bin.
- Responsible for the Credit letter email bin.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work accordingly.
- Exceptionally Organized.
- Goal Orientated.
- Big Picture perspective.
- Quick and Accurate Typist.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Prior credit experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Windows.
Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.