BridgeTower Media is looking for an Associate Editor This position will work on a variety of project management, writing and editing duties.
What skills does the job require?
- Thorough knowledge of Associated Press style
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency in WordPress preferred.
- Background in construction/development media a plus.
- Reliable home internet connection with minimum 50mbps up/10mbps down
What will you be Responsible for?
- Editing various custom publications
- Writing for those same publications
- Collecting, coordinating, organizing and editing Power Lists
- Other duties as assigned by Custom Publications Editor
What are the "Nice-to-Haves"?
- Long-term planning capabilities. Many of our publications require work several weeks to months in advance
- Ability to work well with advertising clients. Many of our publications are client-driven
- Ability to work with minimum oversight once familiar with company workflow and systems
- Adaptability to help in various roles within the company when needed
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, short- and long-term disability coverages
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Unlimited PTO
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401K with a company match
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours-off at 2PM on Fridays
- Growth opportunities to build your career
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media is one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 U.S. markets. BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of authoritative media properties and publications across the United States, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.
Powered by JazzHR