PURPOSE: Perform daily inspections on assigned attractions, assist technicians in repairs to equipment, and to perform general maintenance functions as assigned.
- Support Maintenance Technicians as assigned.
- Perform daily pre-opening inspections on assigned attractions.
- Properly document and communicate all pertinent information and problems.
- Respond to trouble calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete work orders in a timely and professional manner with safe and quality workmanship.
- Interface effectively and courteously with co-workers.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Education/Job-related experience: Minimum of 2 years mechanical/electrical experience in commercial/industrial applications, or completion of a two year vocational technical program.
- Knowledge in the basic principles or practices in one of the following areas: Plumbing, mechanical, hydraulics or electrical.
- Skills in: Oral and written communication. Skilled in one of the disciplines listed above.
*Mall of America® is an EEO employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.