**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event to sign-up.**
QPS Employment Group is HIRING!
*Minimum of a GED required, and position qualifying experience.
Please bring a copy of your current resume, and come dressed appropriately for an interview!
- Able to follow written/verbal instructions in English
- Must be able to read and count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Basic math skills (addition and subtraction)
- Food Service Manufacturing
- Repetitive and fast paced work, in very hot or cold warehouse environment depending on department
- Ability to stand for 12 hours in one spot, walk, bend, twist, grip, push and pull, and lift
- Lift product weighing anywhere from 5 lbs to 30 lbs and push product on carts up to 50 lbs, consistently throughout the day
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and understand manuals
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.