Generac Power Systems – Work with the leader in the power industry! Our office in Waukesha, WI is seeking a Distributor Support I. This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
The Distributor Support I provides excellent customer care to customers in a timely manner with an emphasis on providing accurate information, effective communication and issue resolution. This position reports to the Distributor Support Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides excellent customer care to customers in a timely manner.
- Provides accurate information to customers in a friendly manner.
- Maintains a “customer first” attitude at all times.
- Act as SAP Super User within functional area as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of experience handling a high volume of inbound calls or in a customer support role.
Generac offers an excellent benefits package including health, life, dental, vision, vacation, employee stock purchase program, company matched 401K, career development and more!
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent math skills;
- Ability to investigate and utilize strong analytical skills to help identify root cause and corrective actions;
- Ability to keyboard 40 wpm while on the phone with customers;
- Ability to evaluate a situation objectively and review situations in a supportive and empathetic manner;
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, offer accurate information;
- Ability to work independently with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.