Generac in Eagle, WI is hosting an OPEN HOUSE / JOB FAIR on TUESDAY, November 3rd from 9AM to 4PM. On the spot interviews and offers available!
211 Murphy Dr.,
Eagle, WI 53119
*Please apply at www.generac.com/careers OR at https://generacta.avature.net/careers/SearchJobs/?splitLocationSearch_city=Eagle
- Assemblers - Weekend AM Shift, 5:00AM-5:00PM, Saturday-Monday with Overtime on Tuesday/Wednesday as needed
- Assemblers - Weekend PM Shift, 5:00PM-5:00AM, Saturday-Monday with Overtime on Tuesday/Wednesday as needed
- Brake Press Operators - 1st Shift, 7:00AM-3:00PM, Monday-Friday with Overtime on Saturday as needed
- Brake Press Operators - 2nd Shift, 3:00PM-11:00PM, Monday-Friday with Overtime on Saturday as needed
- Brake Press Operators - 3rd Shift, 11:00PM-7:00AM, Sunday-Thursday with Overtime on Friday as needed
- Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift, 3:00PM-11:00PM, Monday-Friday with Overtime on Saturday as needed
TELL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
If you can't make it during the event please call 262-473-5514 Ext. 3587 or 262-289-5624 and we will schedule a time that does work for you!
Generac is a Wisconsin based $5 billion market-leading manufacturing company that builds quality power products that positively impacts the lives of our customers. Our Whitewater facility is growing and offers new and updated amenities including a new lunch room. These entry level and skilled manufacturing positions are available immediately within our clean and friendly facility. Need training? You got it! Generac will provide the training for you or work with you to get it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.