Retail - FLEXIBILITY IS A MUST
Stocking and providing excellent customer service
Some Positions are immediate
Applications and all paperwork available onsite
- Positions are part-time to full-time opportunities
- Open availability a plus
- Responsibilities are stocking merchandise on store shelves
- Required attention to detail and ability to be on feet for 8 hours
- Attendance and punctuality are critical. Workers must arrive a few minutes early ready to start work
- Great customer service is a must
- A blue collared shirt and black/khaki colored pants are required
- Pay would begin at $10 per hour.
- Candidates will need to bring 2 forms of ID for hiring purposes
- MUST PASS DRUG SCREEN
**Other positions include Material Handler with forklift experience required , full-time opportunity Pay depends upon experience
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.