**Please call or visit the Workforce Connection Center prior to the event, to sign-up.**
will be onsite, conducting open interviews for the following opportunities at several Milwaukee Area locations:
- Deliver vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors sagely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous & professional customer service. Part-time.
- Service Agents
- Clean vehicles inside and out (by hand or by operating washing equipment), perform regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), transport vehicles, maintain building cleanliness and other duties as assigned, in a safe and timely manner. Part-time.
- 25 hours/week
- Shifts Vary
- Includes Weekdays & Weekends
- Driver: $9 – 9.50/hr depending on location/responsibilities
- Service Agent: $10/hr at local branches; $9.50/hr+bonus at MKE
- Must be at least 18 years old
- 6 months of work history
- Valid Driver’s License with no more than 2 moving violations or accidents in the past 3 years
- No alcohol or drug related convictions on driving record within past 3 years
- Must be able to work and/or drive in all weather conditions
- Apart from religious observances, must be able to work up to 25 hours/week as scheduled
Come dressed for success, and bring copies of your up-to-date resume!
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.