At RWCFS (Rock-Walworth Comprehensive Family Services) we believe the single most important influence in determining our program’s overall quality is the nature of the adult relationships within our program.
Staff, communities and families working together address inequities based on income through education and support services for young children.
- We celebrate every individual’s strengths, opportunities and choices.
- We believe in providing healthy, safe environments.
- We believe in encouraging life-long learning and growth.
- We believe in shared leadership where opportunities are present for everyone to develop to their fullest potential.
- We believe every family is its child’s most influential teacher.
- We believe we achieve more when we have meaningful partnerships within the community.
- We believe all interactions must reflect compassion, respect, sensitivity and dignity for one another.
- We believe healthy relationships will result when we have comfort with and mutual respect for diversity.
- We believe all activities should promote the wellness of staff, families, children and out community as a whole.
- We believe in each family’s unique definition of itself.
- We embrace and encourage change where it brings improved opportunities to our children and families.
- We believe that the family is the most powerful prevention mechanism for our young children.
- We believe that our children and families deserve excellence in service provision.