Mercyhealth is non-profit, integrated health care organization serving Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. With more than 700 employed physicians, 2,000 registered nurses, 5 hospitals, and more than 80 clinics and facilities across our service area, we strive to provide our partners with a best-in-class experience for talented, dedicated, and compassionate health care professionals to launch, grow, and develop their careers.
As an integrated health care provider, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care that spans four core service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services and wholly owned insurance company. These four core service divisions make up our comprehensive, vertically integrated delivery system, and integrated delivery is what makes Mercyhealth unique in serving the full range of health care needs for our patients.
Our successful Culture of Excellence strategies have made Mercyhealth a health care leader in the region and earned regional and national recognition in the form of:
- Becker's Top 150 Places To Work in Health Care
- #1 in the nation on the AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 list
- On of the Best Companies for Working Mothers by Working Mother magazine
- A Top 50 Companies and 10 Nonprofits for Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives
Mercyhealth is committed to offering our partners a best place to work and continually evaluates new programs and benefits. We have been recognized locally, regionally and nationally for helping our workers achieve a work/life balance through benefit offerings and innovative programs. Some of these programs and benefits include:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Tuition and certification reimbursement for continued learning
- Generous PTO
- Flexible scheduling options
- Partner and family activities
- Educational and personal leaves
- Annual partner recognition dinner
- Partner appreciation days
We truly believe our accomplished staff is second to none and hope you’ll consider becoming part of the Mercyhealth family. Click here
to learn about Mercyhealth and join our passion for making lives better!