Generations Home Care & Hospice, Inc. provides you and your family with the highest quality personalized care with the utmost compassion.
We believe that providing you and your loved ones with comfort, compassion and quality care is our main objectiveWe are committed to treating you and your family with dignity, respect and customer service that is second to none.
At Generations, we've built a professional and compassionate staff who are dedicated to your care and best interest. At Generations, we commit to:
- Act Ethically and with Integrity, not compromising the truth.
- Exhibit Kindness in thoughts, words, and actions; enriching the lives of those around us.
- Respect the ideas, opinions, and rights of everyone around us.
- Honor our commitment to the Service of those who need us before service to ourselves.
- Support Teamwork by showing loyalty to each other - both personally and professionally.
- Embrace Empathy in our daily interactions with patients, families, and peers.
- Foster a Positive culture to promote inclusiveness and fairness with our peers.
- Demonstrate Accountability for our actions and interactions amongst ourselves and within the community.
Our interdisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, social workers, physical therapists, chaplains, aids, and administrators will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the best care and maintain the most independence possible.
HOME CARE SERVICES
Home care is a broad term that describes a wide variety of health and health-related services provided in the home. Home care is available to people of all ages with either acute or chronic conditions, as well as the disabled and terminally ill.
Our home care staff will work with the patient and their families to teach them about their condition as well as how to care for themselves or the patient, so that the patient can be as independent as possible.
HOSPICE CARE SERVICES
Hospice is not a place, it is a commitment to caring for those who have a terminal illness. Hospice can be provided in the comfort of your own home, assisted living center, CBRF or a skilled nursing facility.
Even when medicine cannot provide a cure, hospice can offer you and your family comfort, compassion and assistance that can help maintain a better quality of life.