Moraine Park Technical College has been offering affordable and high-quality education for more than 100 years. Students receive hands-on learning from instructors with real-world experience. We offer a variety of online, blended, and traditional courses to make earning a degree most convenient for you.
MPTC offers more than 100 associate degree, technical diploma, apprenticeship and certificate programs. In addition to choosing a career path, students also have the opportunity to join one of our many clubs, take on a leadership role or even study abroad.
MPTC has three campuses in Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac and West Bend, Wisconsin. We also have regional centers in Jackson and Ripon to provide services to surrounding communities.
Growing minds, businesses and communities through innovative learning experiences.
Your home for lifelong learning to achieve lifelong dreams.
- Develop creative, alternative and flexible delivery methods, schedules and credentials to increase enrollment and retention.
- Cultivate innovative teaching and learning practices to improve student success through the use of emerging technology, equipment, and teaching methodologies.
- Utilize technology to create a seamless and intuitive learning experience.
- Provide integrated, targeted support services that promote individual student success, holistic growth and wellness.
- Expand attraction and retention efforts for both high school and working age adults while increasing community ownership.
- Enhance learning environments to promote educational quality and learning outcomes.
- Increase recruitment and retention of engaged, talented employees who embrace our values.
- Increase risk-taking, creativity and innovative leadership throughout the college.
- Build an exceptional faculty model of excellence which embraces academic integrity, relevance, innovation, technology, and rigor.
- Focus efforts on advancing diversity, equity and belonging for all students and employees.
Economic Driver/Community Impact
- Engage employers and community stakeholders to ensure job placements and learned skills meet workforce needs.
- Develop and promote seamless pathways for K-16 and adult career opportunities.
- Engage stakeholder partners in developing effective and efficient credential solutions.
- Leverage economic disruption and automation to expand value to our regional employers and employees.
Imagine a Career Here
Moraine Park Technical College strives to make a positive difference in the lives of students, staff and the larger community – building a comprehensive workforce in an accessible and caring learning environment. We offer great benefits for our employees in a team-based environment