Grover Corporation (www.grovercorp.com
), an industry leading manufacturer, is looking for dedicated and motivated individuals for our Machine Operator position. We are looking for GREAT PEOPLE to build GREAT PRODUCTS for GREAT CUSTOMERS
The key to our success is simple: OUR PEOPLE. We focus on finding talent, placing them in the right role, and allowing them to flourish.
Do you want to work for a company that values your ideas and supports your development?
Then join the Grover team! We offer our employees advancement and leadership opportunities! Additional considerations: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, and Life insurance.
How to apply:
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent, technical degree preferred
- Machining experience or machining education with willingness to learn and get trained
- Knowledge of machining practices and processes involving speeds and feeds, operation sequences, and tooling and procedures required for product tolerances
- Must be able to use a micrometer and read blueprints
- Requires mathematical skills and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Must have the ability to learn quickly, have good communications skills, and team work skills.
- Must complete the Culture Index Survey in order to be considered for this position. (link to survey below)
During our recruiting process we ask that all of our candidates to complete an 15 minute online survey called the Culture Index and upload their resumes to this link. If you have issues uploading your resumes to the link below, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The survey is simply asking you about you. To move you through the interview process quickly, please have this survey completed.
We will contact you if there are any issues and let you know the next step in our recruiting process if you match out qualifications. There are many candidates and we ask for your patience during this process. Best of luck and thank you for applying at Grover Corporation!
Grover is an Equal Opportunity Employer.