Financial Services Rep - Bilingual - Spanish, Madison, WI-FIN000172
Responsible for collecting delinquent customer accounts based upon company guidelines and addressing customer inquiries and issues related to Financial Services or general service activity.
- Initiates outbound calls to customers with delinquent accounts to obtain commitments to pay, ensuring Financial Services goals are achieved.
- Enters suspends, disconnects and reconnects through the billing system in accordance with company and market policies.
- Researches customer issues where required and follows up with customers as quickly as possible to resolve problems.
- Receives inbound calls from customers inquiring on billing, account balance, and payment information, and general service issues.
- Assists in other tasks or projects as assigned.
- Receives inbound calls from customer with past due accounts, collecting payment or negotiating payment arrangements to bring their accounts up to date.
- High school diploma or state equivalency certification required; college degree preferred.
- Cellular experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Collections experience preferred.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience in an automated high volume collections environment preferred.
- Experience with predictive dialing technology preferred.
- Experience with Windows based PCs, including general office software knowledge required.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment required.
- Effective organizational, decision making and interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Hiring for evening shift (1 p.m. - 10 p.m. Sundays off).
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
Job: Financial Services