products are designed, engineered and manufactured at our rural Wisconsin facility by people who take pride in the quality of their work. That’s why our products perform out of the box and far into the future. All the images on this website are of actual staff at the Gays Mills facility.
The BAPI Difference
In addition to our exceptional people, BAPI uses only the highest quality sensing elements and meticulous manufacturing, testing and quality assurance procedures. Here are a few of the extra steps that we take to make sure that our products set the standard for accuracy and reliability.
- 100% Testing at Every Step – Each and every BAPI product is tested at multiple stages in the manufacturing process using custom designed fixtures and computer aided procedures.
- NIST Traceable Precision Instruments – Product testing and calibration is conducted with precision Instrumentation and state-of-the-art Environmental Chambers, all of which are traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards.
- Computer Aided Production Stations – Every production station features a large computer monitor and access to a wealth of resources on the BAPI network including product specific build documents, schematics and 3-D renderings to assure that each product is built to our engineering specs.
- CE Certified & RoHS Compliant – BAPI holds itself to a higher standard with CE certification on select models of temperature, humidity and pressure sensors. BAPI is also committed to environmentally responsible manufacturing practices and complies with the European Union’s RoHS directive.
- 100% Compatibility Guarantee – Because we go the extra mile, BAPI has the confidence to provide a “100% Compatibility Guarantee”. This guarantee states that if the product does not perform to our specifications, then we will not only replace it, but we will also pay the LABOR to replace the product.