Saturday, June 8, 2013
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
St. Dominic's Church-Marcy Center
18255 West Capitol Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045
40 Plus of SE Wisconsin is offering this FREE Workshop
Red Pen Resume Review
- How can I make my resume stand out from the rest?
- What format do HR staff and recruiters prefer, fonts, text size, white space?
- How many words should it be, what should I title the document?
- How many years should I include, how many pages should it be?
- How should I customize it for computer scanning to get a human to look at it?
- Do I really need to do a cover letter?
We have assembled a team of HR and recruiting experts to allow you to get multiple points of view and feedback on your resume.
Bring at least five (5) printed copies of your resume and get various viewpoints, asking the questions one-on-one with our assembled resume reviewers. For more information, contact: Eventbrite