Wednesday, February 26, 2014
10:00am - 4:00pm
Looking for a challenging, in-demand job in Michigan? Looking for an innovative way to connect to great Michigan companies and business leaders across the state for job opportunities? Business in Michigan is thriving, and MiVirtualCareerFair is the State of Michigan’s hottest new way to find exciting jobs. MiVirtualCareerFair is an online career event where job seekers and employers can interact with each other in a live virtual environment. Through ten MiVirtualCareerFairs events over 105 unique employers and 12,500 job seekers have been connected.
MiVirtualCareerFair provides the opportunity for:
For more information, contact:
- Live conversations between recruiters and candidates via instant chat and/or webcam.
- The uploading and submission of candidate resumes for various job listings.
- Interaction with fellow attendees in the Networking Lounge.
- Viewing of informational videos in the Auditorium.
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn: search for connections and update your status within the event.